Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutuons

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted here. What on earth have I been doing with my life? Well for one thing, my pregnancy is very nearly over. The time has flown (up until this last month)and I'm looking forward to meeting my baby girl.

The Dude is growing up so fast. He talks, sings, plays with his Thomas trains and gets more adorable as the days go by. He gets taller too!

Writing is going well, housekeeping is going only who knows where and the puppy dogs are still as crazy but gorgeous as ever.

So since I'm summing up the last four months, I should probably make my New Years Resolutions official. 1) Make more time for myself and 2) work harder at the writing side of life. After all, I enjoy my job and want to get into a real rhythm with it.

Have you made any resolutions? If so, leave a comment. It's always nice to hear from you!


Photobucket

No comments: