Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sheep Happens

I have a sign above my kitchen window that reads "Sheep Happens". Boy ain't that the truth.
Hubby and I have been sharing a car for a week now as our other car has gone in for repair and is racking up a nice, huge bill. Grrrrr. Our drive is buried under snow as we don't have a plough yet so I can't even take the little one out for a walk and cabin fever is creeping in. To top it off, my house smells of dog and no amount of cleaning is helping.

Why is it that when one thing goes a little off-track, everything else follows suit? Is this how the rest of the month is going to pan out?

Perhaps I should see this as a blessing in disguise. Higher powers are telling me not to drive in this weather. It's a great opportunity to spend time with my son and my house has never been cleaner (except for at the end of my pregnancy when I felt the need to clean and sterilize everything, including the lawn).

I'm thinking it's time to give the mutts a bath though. . .

No comments: